Purpose of This Blog:


In this Blog, I describe what Deceased MIL from Hell, JB was like, and the rest of the family, other than my hubbie like. My hope is to get out why the two of us did not like each other.

In my other, "Free of JB", linked from the menu, I describe my emotions and other things having to do with her death and after.

JB was "White Trash". You can see this from my second to last posting about the things that I plan to post in the future.

Most of the family is also white trash. Hubbie somehow got out of there. He broke the family tradition of dropping out of school. He completed high school and went on to get other education and get a decent job. This was done over his family's objection. But then when he started earning a decent living, they saw it as him 'raking in the dough'. JB and JB's also deceased husband spent the 25 years that followed trying to get their cut of that dough that as his parents, they were entitled to.


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Memories of Interrupted Christmas's

I will post about a couple Christmas's past here. I don't remember the exact dates of these, but I think that they were around 2000.

Before I realized that I never had to see MIL-JB and her almost as evil FIL-EJ again, tradition was that I we went to the ILs for Christmas Eve, left and spent the night at my Mom's, spent Christmas morning at my sister's then came home after lunch to have our Christmas together at home.

OK so one year, we got home and after we got home, we got a freezing rain. The phone rang in the middle of the night. It was FIL-EJ saying that MIL-JB was puking and could not stop so he was calling an ambulance. OK, so an adult is puking on Christmas night. This is a 300+ pound adult woman who thinks that you diet by eating vegetables, so she slices vegtables and deep fries them. So hubbie gets up and takes the three hour drive to meet them at the ER. Then goes to clean up the puke from the bathroom and bedroom before they come home, then he stayed there a few more days. In the Nasty House posting, I detail how unsanitary the place was, so it is possible that it was food poisoning, which I feel is probably what eventually killed both of them. But part of me says that they were PO'd that hubbie was at home with me and not with them at the holidays.

The following year was even more strange. It was a couple days after Christmas -- between Christmas and New Years. Hubbie was out hiking (not me, I'm not a hiker, so I was hanging around home). He got a cell phone call from his Mother. She said that Evil FIL EJ was throwing up and wouldn't go to the hospital. His sister was out of town and EJ did not know how to get in touch with her. So hubbie cuts his hike short and the two of us drive the three hours down there. FIL seems OK by the time we get there, but hubbie want him to go get checked out. Evil JB kept saying how she did not know how to get in touch with sister-in-law who happened to be spending her Christmas time with her husband's family. So I ask what the name of the person who she is staying with is. She tells me. So I get my cell phone out and call my Dad to look up the phone number on the Internet. Suddenly, Evil JB realizes that her (adult) grandson in town probably knows the number because he always knows where his mother is. Of course, the daughter in law cannot get the credit for finding the number, can she. So she calls her grandson and gets the number and calls sister in law. Somehow, I do not find any of this to be conincidence -- that she calls her son into town saying that FIL is sick on the exact day that her daughter is out of town with her husband's family. The fact that she cannot get in touch with her daughter until I almost get her in touch with her, some 7 or 8 hours after she initially called her son to town.

And there have been other incidents, too. These were two years in a row and stick out the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment